Texas Aviation Accident Attorneys
When an aviation accident occurs, the consequences are usually tragic. Aviation accidents can occur due to negligence on the part of the pilot, negligent maintenance, defective products, or other reasons. Investigations of these accidents can last many months and often involved a number of agencies and private organizations. The Texas Aviation Accident Lawyers at Hill Law Firm in Houston and San Antonio, Texas are here to help you navigate the many issues involved in this process. If you have been injured or lost a loved one as the result of a airplane or helicopter accident, contact the Houston and San Antonio Airplane and Helicopter Crash Injury Attorneys at Hill Law Firm today.
- Commercial Airplane and Helicopter Accidents : While commercial aviation is still one of the safest ways to travel, aviation accidents lead to the deaths and injuries of people every year all across the country. Commercial aviation accidents happen all over the world. Sometimes those injured or whom have lost loved ones in other countries, may be entitled to bring lawsuits in the United States to receive compensation for their injuries. If you have been injured or lost a loved one as a result of an airplane or helicopter crash, contact the Airplane and Helicopter Accident Lawyers at Hill Law Firm today.
- Private Airplane and Helicopter Accidents : More commonly, aviation accidents involve privately owned and operated planes and helicopters. This includes tour, charter, and medical helicopters and airplanes. As with commercial airplane and helicopter accidents, the consequences of private airplane and helicopter crashes are tragic. If you have been injured or lost a loved one as a result of an airplane or helicopter crash, contact the Texas Airplane and Helicopter Crash Attorneys at Hill Law Firm today to protect your rights.
The airline industry continue to strive to find safety improvements and decrease the likelihood that crashes occur. In spite of the continued improvement in aviation safety, accidents continue to occur and people continue to get injured or lose loved ones as the result of airplane and helicopter crashes. Some of the more publicized crashes in recent history involved the following:
- United Airlines;
- Air France;
- Delta Airlines;
- Southwest Airlines;
- American Airlines;
- Private Charter Airlines;
- Privately Owned Airplanes;
- Tour Helicopters;
- Medical Helicopters;
- Oilfield Transport Helicopters; and
- Airshow Accidents.
The Texas Airplane and Helicopter Accident Lawyers at Hill Law Firm are here to help those whom have been injured or lost loved ones in airplane or helicopter accidents. We have seen a wide variety of aviation accidents leading to serious injuries and deaths during our careers. If you have question or just want to discuss your legal rights, please call the Texas Aviation Accident Attorneys at Hill Law Firm today to schedule a consultation at our offices in San Antonio or Houston to ensure that your rights are protected.